Win $300 Cash By Adding Contests - Rules
By entering the ContestChest.com Win $300 Cash By Adding Contests Contest you indicate that you agree to these rules.
- The prize is $300 (US Dollars).
- The contest is open to people in all countries.
- If you are the winner and you live in South Africa, the money will be transferred to you via direct
bank transfer. If you live in another country, you can choose between PayPal,
an Amazon Gift Voucher or bitcoin. No other payment methods will be considered.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- How to enter: Add a contest to ContestChest.com here.
- Each contest may only be added once to ContestChest.com. If you add a contest that
someone else has already added to ContestChest.com, yours will be deleted.
- The administrators of ContestChest.com reserve the right to delete any contest for any reason,
but mostly contests will only be deleted if they violate our terms & conditions.
- A winner for the prize will be drawn once a month by lucky draw.
- The organisers of the contest reserve the right to terminate the contest at any time.
- We reserve the right to amend the competition or the competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- The winner must claim the prize within 48 hours after being notified. Failure to claim the prize within this time will result in disqualification.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use the names and addresses of winners,
their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity. Refusal to cooperate in promotional activity will result in disqualification.
- The winner must provide their real name and the name of the city where they live as well as a recent photograph of themselves. Failure to provide this will result in disqualification.
- If the winner is disqualified, the prize money will roll over to the next month.
- By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Contest judges which are final and binding in all respects.
- This contest is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.